Areas of Expertise
- Business Sales & Transactions
- Business Succession
- Business & Commercial Law Issues
- Company Set Up & Structuring
- Debt Recovery, Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Employment Law & Disputes (including Unfair Dismissal, General Protections, Harassment, Discrimination and Restraint of Trade)
- Intellectual Property and Trademarks
- Leasing (Commercial and Retail Leasing)
- Real Estate Services (including Rent Roll Sales)
- Shareholder Agreements & Disputes
- Workplace Disputes and Issues (including Policies, Procedures and Manuals)
Most Recent Articles
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Heath is the Managing Director of the practice and leads our business law team.
Heath is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law with a sub-specialty in Franchising.
He is recognised as an expert in his field and is frequently asked give talks and
presentations to other professionals and business owners.
As business owner himself, Heath brings a unique personal perspective to each matter.
Drawing upon his years of broad experience and depth of knowledge, Heath is devoted
to his clients and his focus is always on bringing a practical approach to help clients
solve their problems quickly and effectively.
Heath acts for small and medium sized businesses that operate in all sectors of our
community from start-ups, new ventures, well known brands, employers, developers,
franchisors and franchisees. Heath is able to assist with most problems and issues that
In his spare time, Heath enjoys swimming, cycling, coaching his daughters in soccer,
and educating the other members of the business law team on artists in his eclectic
vinyl music collection. You may also catch him at a Sydney Roosters game with our
other business law solicitor, Shalvin Kumar.