Areas of Expertise
- Wills, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardians
- Contested Estates and Family Provisions Claims
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury Claims
- Medical Negligence
- Business Sales & Transactions
- Business Succession
- Business & Commercial Law Issues
- Company Set Up & Structuring
- Employment Law & Disputes
- Leasing (Commercial and Retail Leasing)
- Real Estate Services (including Rent Roll Sales)
- Shareholder Agreements & Disputes
- Workplace Disputes
Most Recent Articles
Cameron is one of the most versatile members of the Adams & Partners Lawyers team.
Cameron was admitted to practice Law in New South Wales in early 2017 and holds a Bachelor of Law and Communications. In late 2019, Cameron became the youngest Director of Adams & Partners Lawyers. Cameron was offered this position due to his fundamental focus on client relationships and his knowledge of the law.
Cameron manages the Wills, Estates and Personal Injury Team at Adams & Partners Lawyers.
These areas have flourished with Cameron at the helm as he prioritises his clients and assists them in any way that he can, including offering home visits if necessary to a various number of locations (including the Penrith, Hawkesbury and the Parramatta areas). Cameron also focuses on the marketing and growth of the Adam & Partners Lawyers brand.