Areas of Expertise
- Business Law
- Employment Law (including Bullying & Harassment, Discrimination and Restraint of Trade)
- General Protections & Unfair Dismissal
- Intellectual Property and Trademarks
- Leasing (Commercial and Retail Leasing)
- Workplace Disputes and Issues (including Policies, Procedures and Manuals)
Most Recent Articles
Amelia is a business lawyer with a focus on employment law. She works in our practice and is a core part of the business law team.
Amelia advises businesses, individuals, employers and employees on all things business law and employment law. The areas covered are as broad as the needs of our clients. Business sales and transactions, company set up and structuring, employment advice and dispute resolution, policies and procedures, trademarks and IP, licencing, leasing and general business matters. You name it, she can deal with it.
Over the years since commencing practice, she has worked on a broad range of matters with a focus is on resolving our clients problems smartly and effectively.
Amelia has an appreciation for cooking and the odd gin – although her music tastes are a bit off. What she lacks in music taste she makes up for with her wit and commitment to doing good by her clients.