Areas of Expertise
- Business Law
- Employment Law (including Bullying & Harassment, Discrimination and Restraint of Trade)
- General Protections & Unfair Dismissal
- Intellectual Property and Trademarks
- Leasing (Commercial and Retail Leasing)
- Workplace Disputes and Issues (including Policies, Procedures and Manuals)
Amelia has been with Adams & Partners Lawyers since 2017. Since her admission to practice in 2018 Amelia has since managed a variety of matters in a number of different practice areas.
Amelia has experience in commercial dispute resolution and litigation in the Local and District Courts of NSW and Federal Court of Australia. She has the ability to not only fight her client's cause but also see the ability to negotiate a matters resolution in a cost effective and commercially proactive way.
Amelia's strong suit comes in drafting commercial and property agreements, leasing and commercial business issues. With a keen eye for detail and an ability to think outside the box, she ensures that every aspect of her client's matter is considered, protected and represented.
Amelia is normally located at our Parramatta office but is able to travel to Penrith to suit client’s needs.