Adams & Partners Lawyers are experts in franchising. We act for franchisors and franchisees in all aspects concerning their franchise issues. We pride ourselves on our specialist and commercial approach, bringing you a dynamic team of lawyers experienced in all aspects of commercial law.
Heath Adams, the head of our franchising team practices in franchising and commercial law. He has extensive experience and gives talks on franchise related issues to interested bodies. He is also a Accredited Specialist in Business Law.
To expand our offering, we have joined forces with Franchise Legal, a specialist franchise legal practice in Melbourne. Our association with Franchise Legal allows our clients to have access to lawyers and expertise throughout Australia.
Franchising is an often complex area of law. It is not a business itself, but a way of doing business which, in Australia, is a rapidly growing part of the small business sector. We provide guidance and advice for all participants in the franchise sector.
Whether you are new to the sector or experienced, whether you are looking to franchise your business or to purchase an existing franchise, we have the experience to assist you in resolving your issues.
Why use Adams & Partners Lawyers?
We are a well-respected and reputable law firm with an experienced team of lawyers. Our extensive practical experience ensures you have the most up to date knowledge and developments to grow your business.
Types of clients
We act for a broad range of new and existing franchise systems involved in the food, retail, personal service, building and education sectors. We have assisted scores of new franchisees to enter into new franchise businesses and to sell those businesses as part of their exit strategy.
How can we help you?
Our experience includes:
- Acting for Franchisors (new and existing) on the establishment, structuring and set up of their franchise system;
- Acting for Franchisors in relation to operational matters including compliance with the Competition and Consumer Act;
- Acting for new Franchisees in relation to their Franchise Agreement & Disclosure Document;
- Advising buyers and sellers of existing franchised businesses;
- Reviewing and advising on existing franchise agreements;
- Advising and representing franchisors and franchisees in resolving their conflicts;
- Advising on corporate structure and business issues;
- Advising on leasing issues;
- Advising on intellectual property issues such as trademarks, copyright and confidential information;
- Advice relating to the operation of your business such as leasing, taxation, employment law, debt collection and dispute resolution.
Our due diligence lawyers offer their services to numerous areas in Sydney including Penrith and Parramatta.
Contact us today and find out how we can assist you.