Adams & Partners Lawyers’ business law team can assist you with strategic, practical and commercially focused advice no matter how new or big your business may be or become.
- Are you setting up your business?
- Do you want to protect the company’s assets from creditors?
- Are you employing or dismissing an employee?
- Do you want to protect your name or image?
- Are you about to enter a contract?
- Are you chasing your debts?
- Are you being sued?
Why Use Adams & Partners Lawyers?
Our core business is helping your business grow and prosper in all market conditions. We provide a broad and all encompassing range of services with an emphasis on business set-up, structuring and intellectual property. We have experience in providing services for the initial formation, operation and control of a business and, where relevant, the termination and shut-down of those businesses.
We also provide our Adams & Partners Lawyers “in-house” services which allow you to outsource your legal issues whilst still keeping an account of work undertaken (and costs). Our specialist “in house” services are tailored to your needs with a focus on timely and proactive advice when your need arises.
Types Of Clients
We can act for all individuals, partnerships, small-medium businesses, unlisted public companies and not- for-profits. We act for and take instruction on behalf of accountants, business advisers, liquidators, real estate agencies and financial planners.
How We Can Help You
Our services are in four distinct areas:
Corporate and Business Dealings
We provide advice on the following areas:
- Sale and purchase of business and assets;
- Business structuring and organisational design;
- Shareholder & Unitholder Disputes;
- Employee and Contractor documentation;
- Franchise advice;
- Taxation advice;
- Advice on regulatory aspects including the Trade Practices Act.
Intellectual Property and Commercialisation
We provide advice on Intellectual Property Laws, particularly with respect to the development of and protection of your intellectual property. Our services include:
- The licensing and commercialisation of Patents, Trade Marks, Copyrights, know how and design;
- Trade Mark advice, registration and litigation;
- IP audits;
- Licensing, assigning and commercialising intellectual property.
Export Market and Development Grants
We provide specialist services in relation to applications for and preparation of Export Market Development Grants. Our team has experience in applying for Export Market Development Grants particularly in the areas of the entertainment and creative industries.
We have an experienced team which provides advice in all aspects of dispute resolution including:
- Debt recovery & Insolvency advice;
- Intercompany disputes
- Employment Issues
- Breach of Restraint & Confidentiality Issues;
- Trade Practices & Misleading & Deceptive Conduct Claims;
- Contract disputes;
- Negligence including professional negligence claims and associated issues
- Insolvency and bankruptcy including Statutory Demands and Director Penalty Notices issued by the Australian Taxation Office.
Contact us today and find out how we can assist you.