With an ageing population and increasingly diverse family arrangements, it is important that you properly plan for your passing. At Adams & Partners Lawyers we can help you with all of the necessary legal planning and documentation to ensure that your family and loved ones are taken care of in the event of your passing, and that your estate is divided according to your wishes.
We also understand the issues that can sometimes arise with a Will for those left behind when a loved one passes away and we are experienced in all facets associated with Will drafting, estate administration and dispute resolution.
- Do you have Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian?
- Do you want to have a testamentary trust?
- Do you want to protect your assets?
- Are you the Executor of a Will?
- Have you been excluded from a Will?
- Do you think that you should have received a greater share of the Will?
Why Use Adams & Partners Lawyers?
Our aim is to provide accurate and timely advice in all aspects associated with estates and Wills. Our goal is to make sure that when we act for you we provide you with peace of mind and where relevant ensure that you are properly looked after in a Will.
Types of Clients
We act for all individuals including Executors, Administrators, family members and beneficiaries. We can also act for and take instruction on behalf of financial planners, estate planners and accountants.
How we can help you
Our services are in three distinct areas, outlined as follows:-
Will and Estate Documentation
We can prepare and draft the following documentation:
- Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Enduring Guardianship Appointment;
- Family and Testamentary Trust;
- Superannuation Deeds.
We can provide you with advice and act on behalf of Executors when someone passes away in the following areas:
- Estate Planning Advice;
- Acting on and advising on making a claim under a Superannuation Death Benefit;
- Advising on Wills;
- Acting on behalf of Executors in relation to a Grant of Probate and acting on all aspects associated with the administration of the estate;
- Acting for an Administrator when a person dies without a Will including all aspects associated with the administration of the estate.
Estate Litigation Service
We act for estates, unsatisfied beneficiaries and those persons who have been excluded from a Will. In this regard, we provide advice and have acted on behalf of clients in the following areas:-
- Contested Estates;
- Family Provision claims;
- Testamentary capacity claims;
- Issues concerning the actions of an Executor or Attorney under a Power of Attorney;
- Guardianship Tribunal and Protected Estates litigation.
Contact us today and find out how we can assist you.