Beginning a relationship can be a time of great excitement. Conversely, the end of a relationship can be a time of great confusion, and sadness.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Our team of solicitors at Adams & Partners Lawyers can support you and assist you with navigating through the perils and pitfalls of Family Law at your greatest time of need.
We can help you answer the following questions:
- Where you stand.
- Whether you can protecting property that you contributed to during the relationship.
- How property is divided at the end of a relationship.
- Where will the children live and what time will they spend with the other parent.
- Child support – how much you pay or receive.
- What options are there for dispute resolution.
- Whether being in a de facto relationship changes the situation.
- What to do if the Department of Community Services (DoCS) intervenes.
Why Use Adams & Partners Lawyers?
We have a team of solicitors practising in the field of Family Law, led by Steven Ng, our Family Law Practice Director. Steven is well-regarded in this field, and has dedicated his practice to Family Law for the last 10 years.
Our dedicated team of family law professionals can help with any issue which might arise when you begin or end a relationship. Whether you are married, living with your partner in a de-facto or same sex relationship, about to live together for the first time, recently separated or have concerns about your children we can offer you proven experience to protect your rights.
Our Family Law solicitors can:
- Advise you on your rights and the rights of your children
- Advise you on your rights to property during a separation
- Organise, prepare and conduct negotiation, mediation or Court hearings
- Assist you on an urgent basis (i.e. the recovery of your children or obtaining urgent court orders to restrict the sale of property)
We also have the flexibility of meeting with you in our Penrith, Parramatta or Sydney offices.
How we can help you
We can help with the full range of issues that arise in family law matters including:
- Property settlements
- Children’s matters
- Child Support
- De-facto relationship matters
- Binding Financial Agreements
- DNA profiling and parentage issues
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence and Apprehended Violence Orders
- Victims Compensation
- Child Abduction/Hague Convention matters
Contact us today and find out how we can assist you.