Any new or established business must turn their mind to the protection of their logos, business names, trademarks, business processes, web addresses and countless other assets that are critical to the operation of the business.
Disputes may arise over improper use of trademarks, or conflicts may arise in respect to the intellectual property belonging to your business.
- Are you using someone else’s trademark?
- Have you registered your trademark?
- Have you registered your trademark in all areas you operate in?
- Has your trademark been registered as a domain name?
Why use Adams & Partners Lawyers?
Adams & Partners Lawyers has extensive experience in assisting you and your business to ensure that your assets are protected, and if disputes do arise, assisting you to prosecute or defend your intellectual property.
We offer you a broad range of services, including:
- advice on creating your brand;
- advice in meeting trademark registration requirements in Australia;
- assistance with registering your trademark in Australia;
- assistance with disputes should any arise.
With the increase in e-commerce and the ease of the Internet, there is a need now, more than ever, to protect your intellectual property. So, if you are looking to protect your intellectual property or you find yourself with a legal problem, contact Adams and Partners Lawyers.
Types of clients
Adams & Partners Lawyers acts not only for large corporations, but also smaller home based business to ensure their intellectual property is protected.
We strive to work with you to achieve the best possible outcome efficiently and cost effectively. We provide practical advice and aim to resolve any dispute with minimum conflict whilst ensuring your legal interests are protected.
How can we help you?
Adams and Partners lawyers can assist you in all areas of intellectual property including;
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
Contact us today and find out how we can assist you.