The workplace is one of the most regulated environments in which people interact.
Our Workplace Relations team provides specialist advice to employers covering all facets of workplace relations, from employment agreements through to OH & S issues.
- Do you know your requirements under the new Fair Work Act?
- Is there a Modern Award that you must comply with?
- Are you familiar with the National Employment Standards?
- Are you aware of your occupational health and safety obligations?
- Do your employment contracts comply with the new employment laws?
Why Use APL?
Adams and Partners Lawyers has a team of experienced lawyers waiting to assist you.
We can assist you in implementing employment policies for all aspects of human resources management, including: contracts of employment; terms of employment; remuneration packages; advice on termination and redundancy of employment; and, occupational health and safety issues.
We strive to work with you to achieve the best possible outcome efficiently and cost effectively. We provide practical advice and aim to resolve any dispute with minimum conflict whilst ensuring your legal interests are protected.
We also have the flexibility of meeting with you at our Penrith, Parramatta, Campbelltown and Sydney offices.
Types of Clients
Adams and Partners Lawyers can assist all types of employers from a sole trader or small home business right through to a large corporation.
How we can help you
Adams and Partners Lawyers’ highly experienced team realise the importance in not only understanding employment law but also in possessing the necessary commercial skills to assist you in these issues.
Our solicitors can:
- Advise you on employment agreements
- Advise you of your requirements under the Fair Work Act.
- Advise you of your requirements under other employment related legislation such as the Long Service Leave Act.
- Advise you of your occupational health and safety obligations.
- Assist you with your employment contracts and terms of employment.
- Advise you in relation to termination of an employee
- Advise you in relation to redundancy of employment